Description of Langdon Hall of Bradenton
Langdon Hall of Bradenton offers spacious private and semi-private apartments for an inclusive monthly rate. Our professional team of care managers ensures excellent care and services. Langdon Hall’ staff help residents with activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, dressing, taking medications and making sure they eat well.
Throughout the day, care managers offer residents three chef prepared meals daily, social activities and outings, chauffeured transportation and a personalized care and activities plan that suit residents’ abilities and needs.
Langdon Hall of Bradenton offers an all-inclusive monthly rate. Our professional team of care managers ensures excellent care and services while helping residents with activities of daily living: such as bathing, grooming, dressing, taking medications and making sure they eat well. Langdon Hall offers residents spacious private and semi-private apartments, three chef prepared meals daily, social activities and outings, chauffeured transportation and a personalized care and activities plan that suit their abilities and needs.
ASSISTED LIVING SERVICES:
- 24 hour staffing
- Nurse on staff
- Medication supervision
- Arrangements for local medical appointments
- Bathing, hygiene and dressing assistance
- Prescription ordering and delivery
- Daily and weekly housekeeping
- Linen, terry and personal items laundered weekly
- Restaurant-style dining three times daily
- Scheduled transportation for shopping and banking
- Light exercise and activity programs
- Social events and cultural outings
MEMORY & ALZHEIMER’S CARE IN BRADENTON
When someone you care about is suffering from memory loss, dementia, or possibly Alzheimer’s disease, it’s overwhelming to prepare for the challenges you and your family now face. At Langdon Hall of Fort Meyers, we understand this challenge.
Langdon Hall of Bradenton has created an environment completely focused on providing familiarity, compassion, appropriate support and care. We invite you to visit and meet our caregivers. You will learn how we can help you and your loved one live both safely and comfortably in a home-like environment.
LANGDON HALL MEMORY CARE RESIDENTS
- 24 hour staffing with nurse coverage
- Safe, secure environment with secured doors and fenced courtyard
- Care from staff members with specific training in Alzheimer’s and memory care
- Three nutritious, home-cooked meals and snacks daily
- Group & Individualized activities
- Outdoor gardens and screened in porch area
- Assistance with bathing, grooming and dressing
- Incontinence Care
- Medication Administration under nurse supervision
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Assistance with Transportation
- Barber/Beauty Salon services available on site
Thank you for your interest at Langdon Hall Assisted Living and Memory Care. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Tour Langdon Hall of Bradenton
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Langdon Hall of Bradenton Assisted Living.