Description of Deer Valley Senior Living
Surround yourself with the comforts of home at Deer Valley Senior Living. Our friendly senior care community in Phoenix, AZ, offers a supportive environment for you or your loved one. With beautifully appointed, little-to-no maintenance apartments, this is a brand new home you will enjoy for years to come.
Senior Care Services
At Deer Valley Senior Living, we’re proud to offer an exclusive selection of senior care services. Our knowledgeable staff is among the best in the industry. Highly compassionate and well trained, we’re here for you when you need us.
Services & Amenities at Deer Valley Senior Living:
We want you to be at ease at Deer Valley. That's why we offer a wide array of services and amenities to give you not only the comforts of home - but also peace of mind, knowing that you have premier staff on site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, assuring that the highest levels of senior care available in Phoenix, AZ, are at your fingertips. Also, ask about our respite care.
At Deer Valley, a senior living community with Assisted Living and Memory Care options, you’ll enjoy calming views of our beautifully landscaped grounds from your apartment windows. Once inside one of our private or semi-private apartments, our memory care residents experience the benefits of:
- Home-like atmosphere
- Resident–centered environment
- Dementia–trained staff who know how to communicate effectively while helping residents enjoy life
- Comprehensive life enhancement activities program
Deer Valley Memory Care has created a world where seniors can succeed and achieve: where they are encouraged to function at their highest level; and where they may find a sense of belonging, companionship, and self-esteem.
- A personalized Service Plan based on each Resident’s preferences and health care needs.
- 3 home-style, nutritious meals
- Beautiful home-like setting with secured outdoor courtyard.
- Educational, wellness and social opportunities
- 24 hour staffing in a secured environment
- Development of each person's "life story", including: family, spiritual beliefs, career experiences, social interests, hobbies, and accomplishments.
- Respite Care
Tour Deer Valley Senior Living
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Deer Valley Senior Living Assisted Living.