Description of Acoya Mesa
At ACOYA Mesa, we believe the next chapter of life is the perfect opportunity to simplify and reassess life’s priorities. By freeing ourselves from the many time-consuming chores and responsibilities that homeownership entails, we’re left with more energy to explore our creativity, make new friends, and improve our health and wellbeing. Our community and programming are designed to enrich the mind, body and spirit—all within a nurturing environment where lifestyle matters.
Moving to an Independent Living apartment home at ACOYA Mesa means simplifying your life without compromising your freedom. Gone are the days of paying property taxes, worrying about unexpected repair bills, or dealing with maintenance issues and expenses. Choose from a studio, one-bedroom or two-bedroom apartment, all floor plans include a kitchen for cooking meals when you want and delicious community dining in the restaurant when you don’t.
We offer the personal-assistance care services you need, when you need them, to enhance the life you lead. And since all of our apartments are licensed for assisted living, you won’t have to move to receive those services.
INCLUDED IN YOUR MONTHLY RATE:
- Restaurant dining with three meals daily and anytime snacks
- Emergency call system
- Weekly housekeeping, linen and personal laundry services
- A full calendar of educational, cultural, entertainment and social events
- All utilities except phone
- Scheduled transportation
- On-site medical services, including nursing, mobile
- doctors and physical therapy options
- A wide variety of additional health services, based on our nurses’ assessment and your personal request
THE REVERE MEMORY CARE DIFFERENCE:
- Individualized care plan, customized to meet the real needs of each resident
- Bright, spacious and comfortable areas for family and friends to visit
- Private room and personal bath with daily housekeeping and laundry services
- Daily arts, fitness and cognitive programming designed to engage the body, mind and spirit
- Three chef-prepared meals daily, with a choice of options
- Assistance with daily living activities such as bathing, dressing and grooming
- 24/7 staff on-site
- Medication-coordination services and administration
Tour Acoya Mesa
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Acoya Mesa Assisted Living.