Tour Somerby At St. Vincent's One Nineteen
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Somerby At St. Vincent's One Nineteen Assisted Living.
Description of Somerby At St. Vincent's One Nineteen
Nestled in an attractively landscaped and wooded pocket of Birmingham, Somerby St. Vincent’s One Nineteen offers a comfortable, convenient and rewarding senior living lifestyle. Our community enjoys an exclusive partnership with the St. Vincent’s Health System and shares a campus with its incredible One Nineteen Health and Wellness center, where all of our Residents receive a complimentary membership. Somerby St. Vincent’s One Nineteen is close to many shopping and restaurant options off-site.
However, our Residents truly love what we offer right here – companionship, fellowship, a beautiful residence, formal and casual dining, on-campus entertainment, recreational classes and activities, wellness programs and social opportunities. Somerby St. Vincent’s One Nineteen is a lovely place to Discover Your Spark.
- Full complimentary membership to St. Vincent’s One Nineteen Health and Wellness
- Full access to the aquatic center at St. Vincent’s One Nineteen Health and Wellness with therapy, lap and aerobic pools and whirlpool
- Residential living options that suit your needs with spacious, open-concept apartment homes and one-, two- and three-bedroom floor plans
- Paved walking paths with LifeTrail® exercise stations
- White linen dining at the Château Restaurant and casual cuisine at Café One Nineteen, with open-air dining available
- Daily hot breakfast buffet
- Champagne Sunday brunch
- O’Henry’s™ Coffee House at Somerby, featuring the exclusive Somerby Blend
- Recreational and social programming scheduled daily
- Barbershop and day spa with hair styling, manicure and pedicure stations
- Movie theater; game room for billiards, cards and more; library with computer center; creative arts studio
- Fishing pond
Spirituality. Purpose. Activity. Relationships. Knowledge.
These pillars form the foundation on which all Somerby programming is designed. Our events, outings and activities are purposefully crafted to connect with one or more of our five key Discover Your Spark objectives: support positive life choices, foster meaningful relationships, honor history and traditions, encourage exploration and growth and be champions of fun.
we go the extra mile to put the interests of our residents first by investing in their physical, emotional and spiritual lives. It’s a way of doing things that we call The Somerby Spark.