Description of CopperStone Assisted Living & Memory Care
CopperStone Assisted Living & Memory Care is a premier Senior Living Facility, located in Neenah, and licensed by WI DHS as a Community Based Residential Facility (CBRF). We continually serve the elderly population within our community with the care and dignity they deserve. We serve those that require Assisted Living care and secured Memory Care. Our campus opened in May 2021 and can serve a total of 64 elderly Residents.
Our CBRF community offers a variety of services, which include:
- Individualized Assistance with Daily Living
- On-site full time Registered Nurse (RN) and full time *Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Highly trained Direct Care staff
- Balance training, exercise and strengthening classes and fall prevention classes
- Help with Medication Management
- Individualized Meal plans reviewed by a Licensed Dietitian
- Various Dining experiences
- Coffee Bar with continental options
- Various Life Enrichment Activities and Programs
- On-site Interdenominational Chapel Services
- Continuous Community Involvement
- Assistance with scheduling Appointments, Transportation services available
- On-site Salon and Massage services
Our Memory Care Neighborhood offers families a peace of mind knowing that their loved one is safe. This neighborhood offers all the same services as our CBRF community with a few added amenities:
- Private, spacious rooms
- Secure exits that alert our staff
- Secured outdoor dining area
- Private dining area for Special Events
- Cozy lounge with a Fireplace
- Safe involvement in all daily activities with one-to-one care and services available
- Customizable memory box outside all Resident rooms
- Specialized activity planning for Alzheimer’s
CopperStone offers fun and meaningful activities. Our goal at CopperStone is to make having fun come easy! Weekly activity calendars that include various engaging activities and outings to local shops, entertainments, and programs, are a normal commodity at CopperStone.
One question we are always asked, here at CopperStone, is how the food is? Our culinary staff provide complimentary and customizable meal preparation services. By catering to the personal needs of each and every community member, we hope to make CopperStone Assisted Living feel like home.
Tour CopperStone Assisted Living & Memory Care
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at CopperStone Assisted Living & Memory Care Assisted Living.