Description of Angels Touch Assisted Living
Angel's Touch Assisted Living, located in Green Bay, Wisconsin, specializes in Alzheimer's and Dementia care. Angel's Touch Assisted Living Home is locally owned and operated by two long-term care nurses with one business philosophy:
"Residents shall have the quality of life care by providing a stimulating environment to enhance life by a supportive, friendly, and fun staff specializing in keeping your loved one as independent as possible."
Angel's Touch Offers:
- Secure homelike atmosphere with wander guard security system for additional safety
- Large single and double suites with private full baths
- Well ventilated and lighted common rooms for our resident’s comfort
- Two large living rooms, two sunrooms, a beautiful fire place, large spacious dining room and an additional private dining room for special occasions
- Large Patio overlooking natural growth wet lands. (Patio area is fenced and monitored for safety)
- Modern sprinklers and fire detection systems for residential safety
- State of the art surveillance camera systems and secured doors
- Whirlpool spa and Beauty salon
- 24 Hour Admissions
- High speed internet access, cable television, and all utilities (except personal phone service) included
Angel's Touch Assisted Living, in De Pere welcomes you and your loved ones to visit and take a tour. Tours are available on a walk-in basis, however, appointments are appreciated. During the tour, you will see the activities room, dining room, family rooms, resident rooms and other common areas.
Thank you for your interest in Angel's Touch Assisted Living. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Tour Angels Touch Assisted Living
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Angels Touch Assisted Living Assisted Living.