Description of Anthology of Midlothian
Opening the beginning of 2021, discover Anthology of Midlothian, nestled in the idyllic, leafy surrounds of suburban North Chesterfield and Bon Air. Beautiful 53-acre Huguenot Park is right down the street, adjacent to the highly regarded Johnston-Willis Hospital. Experience all that Anthology of Midlothian has to offer, inside and out.
Our experience begins with a comprehensive wellness profile. Completed by a licensed nurse, this unique portrait of your health acts as the starting point for a wellness plan that focuses on your strengths and provides you with the specific support you need to lead the life you deserve. Our highly certified, passionate team of care managers delivers seamless care, augmented by comprehensive e-records, smart devices and more. In addition to support for activities of daily living (ADLs), we have a licensed nurse onsite 24/7 to provide clinical oversight and coordination of your care.
- Spacious, private accommodations with a variety of senior-friendly floor plans
- Assistance with activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing, grooming and dining
- Licensed nurse onsite 24/7
- Assistance with medication coordination and management
- Coordination with specialized healthcare providers
- Trained staff at your service 24 hours a day
- Wellness visits by licensed nurse
- Built in personal alert systems
- Thoughtfully designed common areas, including a sunroom & four seasons room
- Salon/spa offering massage, manicures, pedicures & more
- Craft room
- Community activity center & game room
- Theater, chapel
- Daily social, cultural & recreational activities?
- Exercise, fitness & wellness programs
- Gourmet meals supervised by a registered dietitian & prepared by in-house chefs?
- Diverse menu options
- Dining venues, including a bistro & private dining room
- Escorts to and from meals & events
- Transportation available for appointments, shopping, dining & outings
- Beautifully landscaped outdoor areas
Our Virtue Memory Care Neighborhoods are designed to ensure that residents thrive in mind, body and spirit. Carefully curated artwork features local landmarks and nostalgic images to evoke feelings of home, while memory displays located outside each resident’s room feature personal pictures and mementos to strengthen community connections and provide familiarity.
Tour Anthology of Midlothian
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Anthology of Midlothian Assisted Living.