I Interviewed This Provider
Our family needed temporary help for our mom when she broke her arm. We had the good fortune to connect with Willa N., RN, BSN and Kim, one of the telephone sales reps at Right at Home. I can’t say enough about how willing they were to work with us and accommodate my mother’s needs for the weeks she was in a cast and had limited mobility and use of her hand. Each of the care-givers that helped my mom each day were fantastic, professional, helpful, friendly, compassionate, and my mother loved each of them. They arrived on time each day and went over and above in their care for my mom. It was so helpful to our family to have the confidence that mother had what she needed during this time. I would highly recommend Right at Home to anyone needed any type of home care for a loved one. Willa N. is highly professional and her main concern is the welfare of your loved one. She is very responsive and understands your concerns about superior care for your loved one. Many thanks for the great service your company provides.
Was review this helpful?
1 PEOPLE HAVE FOUND THIS HELPFUL
Description of Right at Home Northeast Texas
Right at Home provides in-home caregiving services for thousands of families across the nation. We offer companionship and help with everyday tasks that have become challenging for an aging person. This may include things like meal preparation, laundry, housekeeping, hygiene and grooming. We also offer services for those with special care situations caused by numerous medical conditions such as Alzheimer's disease and other dementias. Call us to learn more about the specific services we provide.
Custom Care Plan
From the moment you call, we begin considering the specific needs of your loved one. We ask questions during the initial call or meeting to form a basic needs assessment. After discussing your particular situation, we will prepare an initial Custom Care Plan and then work with you to fine tune that Care Plan based on your loved one's specific needs. Once the plan is agreed upon, your local Right at Home team matches the right caregiver to implement the plan.
Caregiver Training and Care Supervision
Every Right at Home caregiver goes through an extensive interview process, including background checks. Once hired, caregivers are trained through Right at Home University to ensure that they're able to deliver the care set out in your loved one's Custom Care Plan. Before providing care, they're bonded and insured.
Skilled Nursing Services Offered
- Visits from licensed nurses to manage your illness at your residence and prevent rehospitalization
- Education about illnesses, how they affect activities of daily living and support and/or community resource referrals to promote optimal functioning
- Education about medications, their actions, dosages, and side effects along with set up and management to prevent overdosing or underdosing which are often reasons for repetitive emergency room visits
- Medication administration such as subcutaneous or intramuscular injections or eye drops which are often difficult to teach due to lack of dexterity or loss of memory
- Insulin injections and insulin pump management to promote optimum diabetic health
- Wound care for chronic wounds or post-operative care along with suture or staple removal
- Dressing changes for surgical sites or infusion access sites such as Portacaths, PICC lines, Groshongs or peripheral IVs
- IV infusion for chronic, recurrent illnesses or acute infections
- Catheter care for indwelling catheters or suprapubic catheters
- Ostomy/Colostomy care and bowel programs
- PEG or feeding tube care and management including residual checks to prevent aspiration
- Skilled hospice support for continuous care to maintain comfort in the home and support family the family through the grieving and dying process