Description of Christian Care Communities & Services – Mesquite
Welcome to Christian Care Communities & Services – Mesquite
Christian Care Communities & Services – Mesquite is a member of the Christian Care Centers family of senior living communities, which currently serves seniors in the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex as a faith based, not-for-profit provider. Our Life Plan Community – encompassing Senior Living, Assisted Living, Alzheimer’s, Dementia, and Memory Care Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing and Rehab, and Hospice Services all on one campus – enables our residents to thrive in an environments that encourages relationships through spirit, physical, social, and recreational programs.
Christian Care Communities & Services offers 3 Independent Living Communities - Greenway Village, Hartin and McMillan. They are all conveniently located near shopping, dining, cultural centers, exceptional hospitals, and physicians’ offices, Christian Care Communities & Services – Mesquite offers Retirement Living at its best. The Hartin Apartments are spacious four-plex cottages located on beautiful grounds with mature trees. The McMillan Apartments contain efficiency, one and two bedroom apartments located in a beautifully appointed three-story building with an atrium, game room, and library.
Bentley Assisted Living is an important part of the highly reputable and faith-based “continuum of care” organization of Christian Care Communities & Services. Located on a beautiful 26-acre campus, Bentley consists of private apartments with golf course and courtyard views. Our dedicated, compassionate staff provides care and service to individuals who are 62 of age or older.
Bentley Assisted Living was named in honor of Virgil and Ann Bentley. The Bentleys are loved and revered individuals who have given sacrificially and tirelessly to the residents and many others throughout Christian Care Center’s existence.
The Courtyard at Christian Care Memory Care is warm, inviting and a place your loved one can call home. Common areas include a variety of comfortably furnished and attractive living, dining, and activity areas. Each resident’s apartment is spacious, comfortable and ready to be decorated with favorite furnishings, pictures, and other personal mementos, which promote familiarity and stability in the environment.
Assistance in maintaining an active lifestyle includes:
- Involvement of family in the planning of care
- Assistance with reminders and redirection
- 24 hour management and care by trained and dedicated Resident Care Assistants and Medication Aides
- Activities designed to meet the needs of residents with memory losses
- Brain Fitness program
- Key pad entry and exit to living areas from Lobby
- 24 hour emergency Call System
- Skilled Nursing Rehabilitation Services provided by full-time, CCC-employed therapists
- State-of-the-Art Bioness Therapy for qualified residents recovering from a stroke
- Secured Residential Area (Special Care Unit) for residents with Alzheimer’s or dementia
- Multi-Sensory Activity Environment (Snoezelen Room) in the Special Care Unit
- Automated Dispensing System that provides 24-hour, in-house accessibility to medications
- In-House cable channel for church services broadcasts
- Wheelchair accessible Chapel for church services
- Wheelchair accessible vehicles for activities and physician office appointments
- Beauty/Barber Shop – available at additional charge
- Basic cable provided – additional cable arranged by family
- All utilities, except phone – family arranged
- Wireless Internet access
- 24-hour nursing care
- Therapy: Physical, Occupational, and Speech
- Restorative Therapy – in-house Restorative Therapy and state-of-the-art therapy gym
- Daily devotionals by local church ministers
- Transportation to doctor appointments
Thank you for your interest at Christian Care Communities & Services – Mesquite. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.