Description of Serenity Oaks Assisted Living And Memory Care
Our resident centered approach reminds us that our residents and their families are the reason we are here. We strive to provide the best service to each of them as individuals. We get to know our residents and their families on a personal level. These are relationships for life.
Here at Serenity Oaks, our mission is simple:
To honor our residents' individuality and independence, and serve them with unwavering integrity, heartfelt compassion, and genuine respect.
We have families too. We have loved ones who are aging. We do understand how hard it can be, for everyone involved. Our compassion, combined with home-style living arrangements and superb, responsive, quality care, makes us uniquely qualified to provide the best possible situation for you or your loved ones.
Our company was founded on an understanding and pure belief that Seniors not only needed more, they deserve more. After years of Home Health and Nursing Home experience our founder saw a great need for something different. She created a small, intimate, affordable solution that feels just like home. Our homestyle environment allows seniors to maintain as much of their independence as long as they can. All while having staff available 24/7 to provide for their needs and desires.
We strive to provide the best service to each of them as individuals. We get to know our residents and their families on a personal level. These are relationships for life.
Services & Amenities:
- Trained staff skilled in handling everyday needs and emergency situations
- 24 hour hands on care
- Visiting Physicians on call 24/7
- Pharmacies that deliver to our door
- Clean, safe and warm home
- Friendly help with activities of daily living such as bathing and dressing
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia care
- Three family style meals and snacks offered daily
- Incontinence Care
- Religious Services, Bible Study and Worship
- Conversation and Companionship
- Safety and Supervision
- Housekeeping and Laundry services
- Daily scheduled activities
- Assistance with medications
- Respite Care
- Hospice Care
- Family Support Services
- Friendly Counseling
- State of the art emergency call and point of care system
- Electronic Health Records including eMAR System (Electronic Medication Administration Record)
- Individualized Service Plans
- Regular wellness checks
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- Beauty & barber shop to renew your spirit
- Bright and spacious gathering areas for entertainment and recreation
- Spacious dining rooms to nourish your body
- Individually controlled thermostats in suites
- Individual laundry and flat linen service
- Various utilities
- Daily housekeeping services
- Scheduled transportation for shopping, excursions and appointments
The grounds of our campuses are secured by a gorgeous 6 foot rod wire fence to ensure the safety and security of our residents. Families will have an access code to enter the property, including the front door. We have a beautifully landscaped courtyard that our residents can wander freely about without the risk of elopement.
Tour Serenity Oaks Assisted Living And Memory Care
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Serenity Oaks Assisted Living And Memory Care Assisted Living.