Description of Christian Care Communities & Services – Fort Worth
Welcome to Christian Care Communities & Services – Fort Worth
Christian Care Communities & Services – Fort Worth is a Life Plan Community in east Fort Worth, located on 51-acres of rolling country hillside within the city limits. There is a 5-acre stocked lake for resident and resident-family enjoyment on the campus. The property overlooks the skyline of Fort Worth, the Trinity River, and Woodhaven Country Club.
Leave the hassle of home and yard maintenance behind, and enjoy the freedom of retirement living! Select from plans ranging from 261 square feet to 1,406 square feet, all featuring a full kitchen. There are a variety of planned activities, both on and off campus. You also have access to a full-time Wellness Director, over 20 fitness classes.
- 157 spacious apartments incorporating 11 different floor plans
- All utilities paid – except telephone
- Housekeeping every other week
- Weekly linen service
- One meal daily (noon or evening meal)
- Continental breakfast
- Gated Community
- 5 acre lake, fully stocked for fishing
- Individually controlled air conditioning and heating
- Satellite TV
- 24 hour emergency call and response system
- Use of outdoor and all community areas
- Complimentary washer/dryer on all floors
- Fully equipped, all electric kitchens
- General Parking
- Fitness/Wellness Center
- Multi Purpose Room with full kitchen
- Banking services
- Active church
- Arts and crafts room
- Computer room
Cummings Assisted Living
Cummings Assisted Living provides a residential style choice for people who feel they can no longer stay at home because some aspects of their daily life have become difficult to manage.
Our residents enjoy life to its fullest, secure in the knowledge that assistance is available should the need arise. Everything about the Cummings Assisted Living apartments is designed to help residents maintain their self-sufficiency, individuality, and well being.
- Private apartments
- 3 meals daily
- Planned Activities
- Personal and Medical Assistance, when needed
Thank you for your interest at Christian Care Communities & Services – Fort Worth. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Tour Christian Care Communities & Services – Fort Worth
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Christian Care Communities & Services – Fort Worth Assisted Living.