Belvedere Commons of Seneca
515 Benton Street , Seneca, SC 29672
Reviews of Belvedere Commons of Seneca
Learn More About Belvedere Commons of Seneca
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Belvedere Commons of Seneca
Independent Living Starting Cost per Month:
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Memory Care Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at Belvedere Commons of Seneca
State License #: CRC-1466
Trips & Outings
On-Site Medical Visits: Geriatric physician,Speech Therapist,Occupational Therapist,Physical Therapist
Help with Activities of Daily Living
Tour Belvedere Commons of Seneca
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Belvedere Commons of Seneca.
Description of Belvedere Commons of Seneca
Belvedere Commons of Seneca offers both assisted living - for seniors who need a little or more assistance - and a specialized memory care neighborhood for those suffering from memory impairment. We personalize our services to your specific needs and deliver them with privacy and dignity in mind.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Three home cooked meals and snacks daily with All Day Dining available.
- Housekeeping and Laundry Service.
- Assistance with activities of daily living.
- Medication management. *
- Life Enrichment program and scheduled transportation.
- Utilities included (except phone and cable). Individual controls in apartments.
- Emergency Call System and 24 Hour staff availability.
- On site therapy services provided by Genesis Rehab.
- Medical Director who visits weekly.
- Beautiful grounds perfect for walking and plenty of visitor parking.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Belvedere Commons of Seneca