Description of Somerby of Mount Pleasant
History, Southern charm and natural beauty abound when you live at picturesque Somerby Mount Pleasant. Minutes away from everything you love in Mount Pleasant, and also close to Charleston, SC, Somerby offers choices that few senior communities in this area can match – from formal or casual dining, on-campus entertainment and recreational classes to activities and social opportunities. In addition, you’ll also find that Somerby combines culture and environment conducive to healthy living, thanks to an innovative approach to wellness — Discover Your Spark® that’s rich in opportunities for lifelong learning and discovery. We invite you to come and learn what our Residents and Families in the Charleston area have already found about the gracious and active lifestyle at Somerby Mount Pleasant.
- Gated community with 24-hour security
- Paved walking paths with LifeTrail® exercise stations
- Wide variety of social and exercise activities scheduled
- Spacious, open-concept apartment homes with one-, two- and three-bedroom floor plans
- Chef-prepared meals featuring multiple entrée options at the Château Restaurant
- Daily hot breakfast buffet
- Sunday brunch buffet
- Library with computer center
- Creative arts studio
- Indoor heated aerobic exercise pool
- Day spa with hair styling, manicure and pedicure stations (additional charges apply)
- Barbershop (additional charges apply)
- Movie theater
- Game room for cards and more
- Minutes to the convenience of Mount Pleasant and a short drive to Charleston, SC
Spirituality. Purpose. Activity. Relationships. Knowledge.
These pillars form the foundation on which all Somerby programming is designed. Our events, outings, and activities are purposefully crafted to connect with one or more of our five key Discover Your Spark objectives: support positive life choices, foster meaningful relationships, honor history, and traditions, encourage exploration and growth and be champions of fun.
we go the extra mile to put the interests of our residents first by investing in their physical, emotional and spiritual lives. It’s a way of doing things that we call The Somerby Spark.
Tour Somerby of Mount Pleasant
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Somerby of Mount Pleasant Assisted Living.