Description of Paramount Senior Living at Chambersburg
When you hear a babbling brook, a bird singing in the early morning sunshine and the sounds of nature all around you, you know you have arrived at Paramount Senior Living in Fayetteville, Pennsylvania. Our unique senior living community is nestled in the pristine and tranquil woodlands near the Michaux State Forest.
Steeped in history and historic sites, the location of Paramount Senior Living at Chambersburg Road is perfect for the active senior adult who prefers nature and green space as their retirement lifestyle companion. Your choices for recreational activities are endless and close at hand. World class golf courses and summer theatre, hiking, birding, swimming, fishing, antiquing, civil war history and adult college programs and classes are readily available to add dimension and fulfillment to your retirement years.
Priority access to the full continuum of living and care is offered to residents who share the peace of mind in knowing that a complete spectrum of quality healthcare options is available if ever needed.
Services provided at Paramount Senior Living include:
- Independent Living
- Personal Care/Assisted Living
- Skilled Nursing
- Memory Care
By providing these choices, we not only offer solutions for today, but we provide the security of knowing there are options for tomorrow.
Our amenities include:
- Private or companion suites complete with full bath and a choice of floor plans.
- Café designed for mid day snacks and coffee breaks
- Health and Fitness Center equipped with treadmills, bicycles and other exercise equipment
- Wall-to-wall carpeting and private kitchens in each suite. -Emergency call response system in each suite.
- Variety of comfortable community areas, including:
- Elegant community dining room
- Private dining room for family or guests
- Media, television and living room areas
- Large porch with sitting areas
- Beautifully manicured landscaping and gardens.
- Outdoor areas to walk and relax.
- Comfortable quality furnishings and art work
- Fire safety system.
- Full-service beauty barbershop
We understand that each resident is an individual with unique needs and preferences. That’s why we meet with residents and families and conduct an assessment – prior to move – in and at regular intervals after move-in, to understand the need for assistance and support in the following areas:
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Showering or bathing
- Dressing and clothing selection
- Socialization and activities
- Medication administration
- Mobility and transferring
- Continence management
- Monitoring of safety
- Assistance with eating
- Enhanced nursing care needs
- Programming for memory impairments
Tour Paramount Senior Living at Chambersburg
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Paramount Senior Living at Chambersburg Assisted Living.