Overview of Oregon Independent Living
Oregon is a striking state that features lush green landscapes, great weather and a plethora of things to see and do. Oregon independent living gives retirees a chance to live in a beautiful state that offers residents plenty of recreational activities. The Beaver state is home to a number of scenic walking trails and natural landmarks, such as the Columbia River Gorge and the Deschutes National Forest. Oregon is also home to a variety of other attractions, including the Multnomah County Central Library, Laurelhurst Park, the Living Room Theater, the Portland Art Museum, the Oregon City Golf Club and the Pearl District.
Cost of Oregon Independent Living
The average cost of independent living in Oregon is $2,042 per month. This is higher than the national average which is $1,729 per month.
Senior Homes has an extensive directory of senior living options, with care and living providers across the United States.
Independent Living Articles and Resources
Top Cities in Oregon
- Portland Independent Living
- Eugene Independent Living
- Salem Independent Living
- Gresham Independent Living
- Hillsboro Independent Living
- Beaverton Independent Living
- Bend Independent Living
- Medford Independent Living
- Corvallis Independent Living
- Albany Independent Living
- Lake Oswego Independent Living
- Keizer Independent Living
- Grants Pass Independent Living
Compare Costs, Photos, & Reviews of All Your Options Near Oregon