Description of The Blackburn Home
Located in Mahoning County, Ohio our homelike setting provides fun-filled days and friendships in a relaxed and supportive retirement home atmosphere. Enjoy nutritious and delicious chef-prepared meals, get involved in multiple activities and entertain your friends and loved ones in your lovely new home!
The Blackburn Home allows you to be as free and active as you want, with the support you need just steps away.
Situated on three acres of beautifully manicured land at the corner of Water and Botsford Streets our home ensures that our residents spend every day in comfort and safety.
Our co-ed retirement home has the capacity for sixteen residents and is licensed by the State of Ohio. Accommodations include a choice of one or two room suites. The low-cost monthly fee includes such amenities as cable TV, meals, laundry, housekeeping and 24-hour personal care assistance. Extra amenities such as podiatry care and barber/salon services are also available.
Seniors will be assessed by our house physician to ensure eligibility status and, after entering, will be given the highest quality of care services available at a reasonable price. The Blackburn Home and its skilled staff are committed to providing comfort and protection to all our residents in an environment filled with loving care and support.
Our facility welcomes all senior adults who wish to spend their retirement years with us in our cozy, home environment filled with friendship and happiness!
What we offer:
- Comfortable living areas
- Cable TV
- High Speed Internet/Wi-Fi for Residents and their visiting family
- Blinds and window dressings
- Three home cooked meals, snacks and beverages
- Round-the-clock staff for your personal needs and emergencies
- Medication supervision and bathing assistance
- Full-time activity director with daily activities and games
- Weekly laundry and housekeeping services
- Weekly change and laundering of bed linens and towels
- Transportation to activities & shopping
- Religious services
- Resident parking
- Multifunction rooms for resident use
- Reading materials
- Special Birthday Celebrations
- On-Site maintenance service
- Scheduled outings
- Transportation to appointments
- Podiatry care
- Full service beauty salon and barber services offered week
Tour The Blackburn Home
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at The Blackburn Home Assisted Living.