Description of The Lodge Retirement Community
WHO WE ARE:
The Lodge Retirement Community has been serving seniors in Symmes Township, Loveland, Mason, Blue Ash, and Greater Cincinnati since 1986. We are conveniently located at Montgomery Rd. & Union Cemetery Road with easy access to I-71 and I-275. We are family-owned and operated by Caring Place Healthcare Group, which represents three generations of family members and over 50 years in senior living and skilled nursing facilities here in Cincinnati. Our owners are regularly in our community almost weekly to ensure our residents receive consistency in services and nothing but the best!
Our building offers Independent and Assisted Living apartments. Our campus provides skilled nursing services just steps away from our main building.
We boast staff longevity with many of our team members with us 15-30 years. We have received awards from U.S. News & World Report for Best Retirement Community, deficiency-free health surveys from the State of Ohio… but when it comes down to what you, our potential residents, and family members want to know, is that our reputation speaks louder than any awards. We may not be the new shinny kid on the block ~ we’re better! What we are is a well-oiled, well-maintained machine and well-known for our excellence in all areas of serving our senior residents.
That reputation is backed by generations of family members who have resided here – grandparents may have lived here and now their children and relatives are living here. That says a lot about who we are.
WHAT WE’RE KNOWN FOR:
Let’s start with our dining program - many facilities say they have great food but we put our money where our mouth is. Our chef is a professional chef with extensive experience in pleasing taste buds. Not only that, but he selects our menu based on what our residents want to be served and then some. The culinary team goes beyond serving exceptional meals such as Filet Mignon with fresh asparagus, fried scallops, beef stew, stuffed chicken breast with gravy, and more - in our beautiful towering atrium dining room with lifelike trees, waterfalls, and a wall of windows.
Next is our attention to our residents from every team member in our building. This pandemic has brought us closer together as a team, filling in where needed and above all…making sure our residents are taken care of at all times.
WHY LIVE AT THE LODGE RETIREMENT COMMUNITY:
I think we’ve given you a lot of reasons above, but there are many more.
Our grounds offer a tranquil pond with waterfalls and a gazebo for relaxing or socializing. Our apartments back up to heavily treed surroundings offering privacy and peacefulness. Our residents are truly the best and many new, cherished relationships have begun at The Lodge Retirement Community. We are considered a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) with skilled nursing, rehabilitation, and memory care on campus at The Lodge Nursing & Rehab Center, so those occasional life ailments are addressed immediately by our attentive staff without having to transport to a different facility. However, we have on-site home health and a nurse available 24/7. Our Helping Hands program provides assistance when you need it, for as long as you need it. Contact us for a list of services.
It’s more important than ever to stay fit and live without restrictions. That is the goal of our NEW! ON-SITE WELLNESS CENTER to help promote an increase in physical activity, balance, and fall prevention as well as help lessen pain symptoms.
Our apartment rates are some of the lowest in town- Pricing is all-inclusive: rent, meals, housekeeping, cable, utilities, transportation, activities, security, and more...making us one of the best values in town!
- 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and studio apartments
- Garden Apartments located next door for age 55+
- No move-in fee or prepaid lease
- Full kitchen with electric range, refrigerator, sink, garbage disposal, and cabinets
- Flexible meal plan with up to three home-cooked meals daily
- Emergency call system
- Includes all utilities (except phone)
- Weekly housekeeping
- Transportation, daily activities
- Studios and 1-bedroom, 1 bath apartments
- All the same options listed above as Independent Living with a choice of floor plans
- Personal care services such as bathing, dressing, medication reminders, and administration
- Two loads of personal laundry service per week
- 24-hour nursing assistance
- All apartments are handicapped accessible
- Escorts to meals and activities
- Weekly housekeeping with daily bed-making
- Limited Medicaid waivers accepted
Garden apartments, ideal for couples or shared living, are located steps away from The Lodge's main building and feature spacious two-bedroom, 1.5 bath split floor plans, and patio. They are maintained for active adults age 55+ and include all the amenities and services The Lodge Retirement Community provides.
- 2-bedroom, 1.5 bath apartments
- Cathedral ceilings
- Deluxe kitchen with electric range, refrigerator, sink, garbage disposal, dishwasher, and breakfast bar
- Granite countertops
- Washer/dryer hook-ups
- One full bath with tub
- Half bath off foyer
- Outdoor storage and attic storage
- Private patios with garden areas
- Emergency call system, night security, door alarms
- Spectrum Cable service
- Meals delivered to your door