Description of Abbotswood at Stonehenge
Life at Abbotswood at Stonehenge is comfortable and convenient with all the pleasures of home and none of the responsibilities. We’re located in a desirable area offering the best of all worlds — it’s thriving with business and entertainment opportunities nearby, but is also an established residential neighborhood. Three large shopping centers, a history museum, a life and science museum, and a planetarium are all quite close.
When the daily tasks and chores of home maintenance become a greater burden than you wish to carry, moving to an independent living community can help you reclaim your time and discover new and engaging ways to fill your days. As an independent senior in our vibrant and diverse community, you can engage with the activities most meaningful to you while we take care of the chores. How you choose to spend your time and find your joy is always your own choice.
Quality Care in a Supportive Environment:
When an aging loved one begins to struggle with the tasks of daily living, a sense of loss and concern for independence can become an issue. We understand that creating a nonjudgmental environment of support is crucial for the well-being of our residents. Self-esteem and dignity are top priorities of our caregivers, because we understand how important they are to our residents and their families.
- Design your own lifestyle with multiple service plan options
- Choose from a variety of dining plans available 30 - 90 meals per month - or create your own plan
- Multiple menu selections and everyday entrees available
- Community-wide utilities and expanded cable
- Weekly, bi-weekly and monthly housekeeping options
- Emergency response system and daily check-ins
- 24-hour security and customer service staff
- Manager on duty 7 days a week
- Apartment maintenance with 7 days a week coverage
- Scheduled transportation - shopping and medical appointments
- Personal chauffeur service available
- Signature Art of Living Well® programs
- Planned social and educational events as well as day trips
- Balance and mobility programs
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Personal training and wellness assessments available
- On-site rehabilitation and therapy services
- On-site assisted care and services available 24 hours per day
- On-site climate controlled locker storage
Tour Abbotswood at Stonehenge
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Abbotswood at Stonehenge Assisted Living.