Description of Joyful Senior Living
At Joyful Senior Living our priority is to ensure that our residents feel at home.
We offer the highest standard of care along with a compassionate home-like environment where our Residents will feel Safe, Respected and Engaged. We strive to create an environment where the Residents' daily needs are not only met but exceeded. Joyful Senior Living provides each Resident with 24/7 care and assistance with personal daily needs, medication management, laundry, housekeeping, healthy and nutritious meals and recreational activities to help stimulate, not only with cognitive but also with social skills. Our beautifully renovated residence has an open floor plan that features fully furnished, private and semi-private bedrooms, as well as a spacious kitchen, great room, and dining area. Our home is centrally located within the Lake Norman Area.
When you choose Joyful Senior Living, a wide variety of personalized services awaits, each developed and delivered by our skilled staff members to help make your life more comfortable and enjoyable. Our staff consists of Certified Nurse Assistants, Medical Technicians (supervised by a Registered Nurse), and an Activity Director, all of whom are highly qualified and thoroughly trained in the most efficient ways to care for our Residents to their satisfaction.
We are highly qualified to take care of residents with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. We work diligently to keep them safe and engaged. An Interdisciplinary team develops a Care Plan (which is updated as changes occur) addressing personal goals by taking into consideration to the unique needs and wants of both our Residents and their families.
We provide our Residents with 24/7 assistance and Emergency Care to make sure there’s always help when needed. We always welcome and encourage feedback on how we can improve our services! Please reach out to us if there is something different or more that you would like to see offered at our Assisted Living Home.
By the time many of our community members arrive at Joyful Senior Living, most require some degree of health and well being monitoring. Our Assisted Living Home provides complementary and personalized recreational activities to promote cognitive and physical skills, along with emotional and spiritual support. By catering to the individual needs of each of our residents, we strive to make Joyful Senior Living feel like home.? Joyful Senior Living provides the support required to carry on with dignity, with the same love and care a family member would provide. This support includes nutritious and healthy meal preparation services, transportation arrangements, daily housekeeping, linen changes and laundry services, dry cleaning arrangements, etc.
- One story home
- Hardwood floors and slip-resistant shower surfaces
- Alarm system and security cameras professionally monitored
- Smoke detectors, heat detectors, and fire alarms
- Wheelchair and walker accessible ramp
- Exit door alarms
- Grab-bars and handrails
- Gated backyard space
- Locked medications and hazardous substances
- Beautifully furnished and spacious bedrooms
- Private and semi-private options
- Bed Alarms and Call Buttons connected to CNA's station
- TVs in every room
- Puzzles/Cards tables in Great Room
- Fireplace in the Great Room
- Gated backyard area with inviting patio sets
- Monthly recreational activities that are focused on each resident's strengths, needs and interests
- On-call physician services
- Registered Nurse (RN) oversight
- Executive director/Administrator
- Activity Director
- Certified Nurse Assistants (CNAs)
- Med Techs
- Pharmacy Services
- Registered dietitian for therapeutic diets
- House maintenance crew