Description of Stone Valley
Stone Valley is a warm, welcoming senior community for those in need of assisted living, transitional assisted living, or memory care.
Our memory care facility in Reno offers Transitional Assisted Living for persons starting to experience memory challenges, Memory Care for Alzheimer’s and dementia, respite, and hospice care with a professional staff available day and night.
- Custom, Worry Free Living
- Specialized Care Levels & Programming
- Complete Personal Care Services
- Experience & Dedicated Staff
- 24/7 Dining
- Safe & Comfortable Apartments
- Extraordinary Location
- Attractive Grounds
- Short Term & Respite Stays
- Easy-Move Program
- Resident Referral Program
- Month-To-Month Lease
Our Alzheimer’s, Memory Care, and Transitional Care programs are designed to nurture the physical, social, spiritual, cognitive, and emotional needs of all our residents. Our programs include:
- Music Therapy: era-specific music to bring back fond memories and decrease anxiety
- Aroma Therapy: Smells reminiscent from childhood such as home-baked cookies and fresh baked bread
- Validation Techniques: Words are powerful and our residents are encouraged to give and receive positive feedback
- Socialization: Residents and staff all enjoy time together each day to combat feelings of loneliness and isolation
- Health & Wellness Activities: Join one of our many low-impact exercise classes, or flex your brain with a game of cards
- Life Skills Stations: Miniature kitchens, faux engines, and mailboxes are among the many real-life scenarios and work the residents did in their youth
Tour Stone Valley
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Stone Valley Assisted Living.