Description of Heritage Avonlea of Gladstone
At Heritage Avonlea of Gladstone, we offer community living, a place to call home, a place to socialize and meet new friends. We are a place to enjoy independence in the autumn of life, and a place to live life to the fullest. We offer assistance as needed so that all our residents enjoy life on their own terms.
We provide housing, meals and individually tailored care designed to preserve independence, quality of life, and personal preferences. Discreet and dignified personal assistance, if needed, is accessible and provided by our caring staff.
A full array of services is included - daily menu selections, laundry and housekeeping service, and a full social event calendar complete with an ice cream parlor, billiards room, and Nintendo Wii.
The cozy private 1 bedroom and studio apartments feature:
- Fully carpeted accommodations with large windows allow pleasing views and plenty of natural sunlight
- Personal emergency response system
- Individual climate control units
- Utilities included (cable & private telephones for a modest fee)
Catered living also includes:
- 24-hour protective care by attentive staff of licensed and certified nursing personnel
- 3 nutritious, home cooked meals per day plus snacks
- Weekly housekeeping & weekly laundry service of bed linens (Our staff will launder personal items for an additional fee.)
- Assistance with bathing & dressing
- Caring assistance with daily needs
- Medication Assistance
- Transportation available for shopping or medical appointments
- Medical Director services available
- Variety of entertainment including planned social activities and special events
- Ice cream parlor, beauty salon, activities room, lounges and common sitting areas for peaceful retreats and family gatherings
- Beautifully landscaped courtyard
- All seasons sun room
- Beauty Salon and Barber Shop
- Long Term Insurance & VA Benefits accepted
Tour Heritage Avonlea of Gladstone
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Heritage Avonlea of Gladstone Assisted Living.