Description of Waterford Ladies Home
Waterford Ladies Home tailors living options to focus on individual needs and lifestyle. Our professional staff works with residents to help maintain and improve their independence which also helps to provide a seamless transition from a current residence to a new home here at Waterford Ladies Home. Our residents live where they can enjoy all the pleasures of retirement without the burdens of home upkeep, maintenance, and repairs.
Sometimes all it takes to remain independent is a little help from day-to-day. Waterford Ladies Home residents get assistance with life's daily activities, including meals and medication management.
Our activity programs include daily exercise, weekly entertainment, and weekly religious services. Our Activities Director offers many activities to choose from each day.
Our services and amenities have been designed to offer assistance with activities of daily living. Our unique offerings are designed to offer a lifestyle that complements the independence our residents desire with the quality of personal care they deserve.
- Twenty-four hour supervision
- Medication distribution
- Professional 24 hour security and alarm monitoring
- Individual emergency call system
- Private phone hook up available
- Centralized television viewing in family rooms
- Cable television hook-up available in room
- Complete laundry / housekeeping services included
- Three-meals daily and a snack if desired - planned by a registered dietician. American Diabetic Association diets provided upon request.
- Daily planned activities and exercises
- Sunday worship services
- Beautician services available onsite
- Weekly manicures
- Physician, podiatry, vision and dental services available
- Private or semi-private rooms with baths
- Accommodations furnished or unfurnished
- Cozy lounges for relaxing or watching television with friends
Tour Waterford Ladies Home
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Waterford Ladies Home Assisted Living.