Description of Cedarhurst of Blue Springs
Our new community will feature:
- Contemporary common spaces
- State-of-the-art Wellness Center
- Choose from a variety of floor plans
- Private patios and balconies
- Outdoor courtyards with walking paths
- Conveniently located off I-70
- Find out how you can be among the first residents in our beautifully designed, modern community. Become a Founders’ Club Member and you can save up to $5000.
Three home-cooked meals a day, maintenance and housekeeping staff at your disposal, private independent living in a gorgeous space, and as much enjoyment as you can handle. as well as expert care to complete daily tasks that may have become more challenging with age.
A completely customized experience for those who are suffering from memory loss. From daily individual therapy and support to group activities and exercises, we have specifically designated memory care apartment spaces to meet your unique needs.
It’s up to our residents how much they’d like their family to be involved in their lives at Cedarhurst. Our doors are always open for family and friends, and other community members, to join in the fun our residents are having.
Tour Cedarhurst of Blue Springs
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Cedarhurst of Blue Springs Assisted Living.