Description of Kingsway Retirement Living
A community of purpose
With a deep history in our community and rich in local heritage, Kingsway Retirement Living has been the choice for those wanting to stay active and independent without sacrificing luxury, style or comfort. Kingsway is graced with traditional German architecture and was specifically designed to resemble a European village. With outstanding modern amenities and health monitoring technologies, Kingsway offers you everything you need to live an active and fulfilling life.
Kingsway offers independent living, assisted living and memory care. By providing a full continuum of care for every stage of the aging process, residents are able to stay independent, active and fully supported.
Kingsway Retirement Living is part of a 22-acre continuum of care campus. With additional support services readily available, you are never far from receiving additional care.
- Individual laundry facilities in each apartment
- Patio or decks close to each apartment
- Kitchen with full-size refrigerator, self-cleaning oven, dishwasher and garbage disposal
- Sizeable closets and additional storage units
- Utilities included excluding phone and electric
- 24/7/365 security and advanced, emergency call system available
- A resident program manager
- Weekly housekeeping and maintenance services available
- Handicapped accessible bathrooms, including walk-in showers available
- Individually controlled heating and central air conditioning
- Fire detection and sprinkler system throughout the building
- Internet café, features wireless computer services
- Full service restaurant
- Pub (The Ratzkeller)
- Convenience store
- Business Center
- State Bank of Belle Plaine
- Styling Salon & Spa
- Artist in Residence: Front Porch Photograph
- Therapy and Wellness Services
- Art Gallery
- Woodworking Shop & Craft Studio
- Fitness Center
Thank you for your interest at Kingsway Retirement Living. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Tour Kingsway Retirement Living
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Kingsway Retirement Living Assisted Living.