Description of God's Way Only Assisted Living
At God's Way Only Assisted Living, it is our mission and philosophy to provide superior quality and compassionate health care to all of our residents. Our purpose is to provide choice, dignity and maximum independence for all residents in a safe, healthy and home-like environment.
Ease your mind and let our highly qualified trained staff help you with all your care needs. Companionship is key to a trusted relationship with our caregivers. We not only strive to help you with everyday tasks but want to develop a caring relationship with you. We provide one-on-one attention and care.
We understand that not one care plan fits all. Daily services can include anything from meal preparation, hygiene, cleaning, transportation to doctor's appointments, and supervision. We will take the time to get to know you and develop an individualized care plan that fits your specific needs.
Our Services include the following :
- Three nutritious meals served daily
- Medication administration by Certified Medication Technicians.
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming and other daily activities as needed
- Weekly laundry, linen and housekeeping services
- Daily trash removal
- Full-time nursing staff available on-site
- Social and recreational activities
- Individual Resident Service Plans
- Resident Council meetings
Tour God's Way Only Assisted Living
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at God's Way Only Assisted Living Assisted Living.