Description of Oak Creek Senior Living
Oak Creek Senior Living is a locally, family-owned residential care community for assisted living that provides an inviting and comfortable home filled with caring, friendly people. We work hard to create a person-centered plan of care that treats you as an individual, with your well-being at the center of our approach.
At Oak Creek, our knowledgeable staff is always available to help you stay healthy and vibrant. In-house services and equipment combined with on-call nursing and medical expertise allow our residents to be confident that their medical needs will be safely managed.
Medical services provided include:
- Medication monitoring and management
- In-house Physician services
- Pharmacy services
- On-site lab and portable X-ray
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies on-site
- Scheduling and transportation for medical appointments (HCBS/Medicaid only)
- Diabetic monitoring and treatment
Lifestyle and well-being services include:
- Balanced, home-cooked meals 3 times a day
- Activities of Daily Living (ADL) assistance
- Certified Aging Specialist services
- Podiatry services
- Chaplain services
- On-site haircuts
- Daily scheduled activities
Our facility offers:
- 24-hour-a-day friendly and caring staff
- Basic cable
- All utilities (except phone)
- Mail delivery and pick-up
- Call lights in rooms and bathrooms
- Emergency lights and fire system
Tour Oak Creek Senior Living
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Oak Creek Senior Living Assisted Living.
Reviews of Oak Creek Senior Living
Oak Creek Senior Living
3224 SW 29th Street
I visited this facility
The people at Oak Creek Senior Living seemed nice, but it's not as clean, nice, or as spacious as the other facilities I saw. The rooms didn't look very nice. The staff was OK. The dining area was small and crowded. They had a library and an activity room with a TV in it, and that was basically it. The place had to be updated and a lot of things had to be straightened out there, like the shower facilities and the rooms as well. There's nothing really attractive about the rooms.