Tour Cumberland Pointe Health Campus
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Cumberland Pointe Health Campus Assisted Living.
Description of Cumberland Pointe Health Campus
Located among beautiful parklands near the Wabash River in West Lafayette, IN, Cumberland Pointe is located amidst quiet, serene landscapes, while providing plenty of opportunities to explore the surrounding communities of Lafayette and Indianapolis. Residents can visit one of Lafayette’s farmer’s markets, catch a game at Purdue University, or participate in the annual Dancing & Cruising in the Streets Festival and other local events. For those who stay on campus, our Life Enrichment Team ensures that there are a variety of fun and exciting ways for residents to stay active and engaged, every day.
We know that selecting the right healthcare option to meet your individual needs is important. That’s why with Cumberland Pointe Health Campus you’ll find a complete continuum of care and services so you can select the level of care that most closely matches your needs and preferences. Care and support services are carefully coordinated from level to level, setting to setting, as care needs increase or decrease.
From adult health and assisted living services in our elegant residential facility to long-term care and 24-hour nursing care in our state-of-the-art health center, our staff of committed professionals provides compassionate care with attention to every detail. Whether for a few days, a few weeks or for as long as you need us…It’s comforting to know that there is a source in West Lafayette you can turn to for help and guidance.
Personal Choices for Convenience, Privacy and Comfort:
- Private and semi-private suites with full bathrooms and walk-in showers
- 24-hour emergency call response system
- Assistance with the activities of daily living (dressing, grooming, etc.)
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication administration/reminders
- Reminders for meals and activities
- A variety of social and recreational programs
- Quality skilled nursing and therapy services available on campus
- Easy access to dining, living and entertainment areas
- Local restaurant cuisine featured monthly during Taste of the Town events
- Restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared meals and a variety of alternate food selections
- Mobility assistance as needed
- Much more!
Thank you for your interest at Cumberland Pointe Health Campus. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.