Tour BridgePointe Health Campus
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at BridgePointe Health Campus Assisted Living.
Description of BridgePointe Health Campus
Located in Historical Vincennes Indiana, BridgePointe Health Campus provides our residents with a serene and familiar setting to call home. Residents who are interested in the local history can enjoy activities outside the campus such as, touring the George Roger Clark Memorial and visiting Grouseland Manor (home to William Henry Harrison). We are also conveniently located to numerous medical facilities and physician offices. We know that selecting the right healthcare option to meet your individual needs is important.
That's why with BridgePointe Health Campus you'll find a complete continuum of care and services so you can select the level of care that most closely matches your needs and preferences. Care and support services are carefully coordinated from level to level, setting to setting, as care needs increase or decrease.
From adult day health and assisted living services in our elegant residential facility to skilled nursing/post hospital care in our state-of-the-art health center, that's what the BridgePointe Health Campus continuum of care is all about. Whether for a few days, a few weeks or for as long as you need us... It's comforting to know that there is a source in Vincennes you can turn to for help and guidance.
Personal Choices for Convenience, Privacy and Comfort:
- Private and semi-private suites with full bathrooms and walk-in showers
- 24-hour emergency call response system
- Assistance with the activities of daily living (dressing, grooming, etc.)
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication administration/reminders
- Reminders for meals and activities
- A variety of social and recreational programs
- Quality skilled nursing and therapy services available on campus
- Easy access to dining, living and entertainment areas
- Local restaurant cuisine featured monthly during Taste of the Town events
- Restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared meals and a variety of alternate food selections
- Mobility assistance as needed
- Much more!
Thank you for your interest at BridgePointe Health Campus. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.