Description of Heritage Woods of Noblesville
HERITAGE WOODS OF NOBLESVILLE IS A NEW AFFORDABLE ASSISTED LIFESTYLE COMMUNITY DESIGNED TO SERVE OLDER ADULTS IN HAMILTON COUNTY AND THE SURROUNDING AREAS.
This four-story building features 124 studio and one-bedroom apartments, and the community will offer a full spectrum of services that help seniors embrace their independence.
A Wonderful Alternative
Heritage Woods of Noblesville provides a wonderful residential alternative to a nursing home or those struggling alone at home. Residents have the opportunity to:
- Live in a private apartment. Each apartment features a kitchenette, spacious bathroom and emergency alert system.
- Receive personal assistance and help with medications. Certified nursing staff are on-duty 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Meals, housekeeping and laundry are also included.
- Enjoy the companionship of friends and neighbors and participate in social and recreational activities.
- The emphasis is on providing residents with the Love, Compassion & Dignity they deserve and on helping each resident maintain as much independence as possible for as long as possible.
Helpful services arranged to make your days fulfilled & comfortable ~
- Ongoing health monitoring and nursing assessments
- Assistance with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, personal hygiene, grooming, and getting to and from activities and dining
- Medication set-up, reminders and assistance
- Three restaurant-style meals served daily, plus snacks
- A range of interesting and varied programs and events
- Assistance with scheduled transportation
- 24-hour staffing by certified nursing assistants
- On-site beauty/barber services
Places to go, things to do, all with convenience in mind for you ~
- Lounge areas to visit with family and friends
- Spacious dining room
- Recreation room and theater
- Activity room
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- General store
- Exercise room
- Clinical and therapy rooms
- Library and computer room
- Multi-purpose room
- Resident laundry
- TV lounge
- Individual mailboxes
Thank you for your interest at Heritage Woods of Noblesville. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Tour Heritage Woods of Noblesville
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Heritage Woods of Noblesville Assisted Living.