Description of The Springs at Lafayette
Designed with both style and comfort in mind, residents of our health campus are happy to call The Springs home. As part of our dedication to enriching the lives of those in our care, our residents are always exploring surrounding Lafayette, a city where there is never a shortage of fun things to do; whether it is checking out the beautiful foliage during Lafayette in Bloom, visiting the Columbian Park Zoo, attending a lecture or sports game at nearby Purdue University, or anything else we can think of! For those who stay on our campus, our Life Enrichment Team ensures that there are a variety of fun and exciting ways to stay active and engaged, every day.
We know that selecting the right healthcare option to meet your individual needs is important. That’s why, with The Springs at Lafayette, you’ll find a complete continuum of care and services so that you can select that level of care that most closely matches your needs and preferences. Care and support services are carefully coordinated from level to level, setting to setting, as care needs increase or decrease.
From adult day health and respite care in our elegant residential facility to skilled nursing and short-term rehab in our state-of-the-art health center, our staff of dedicated professionals provide compassionate care with attention paid to every detail. Whether for a few days, a few weeks or for as long as you need us…It’s comforting to know that there is a source in Lafayette you can turn to for help and guidance.
Personal Choices for Convenience, Privacy and Comfort:
- Private and semi-private suites with full bathrooms and walk-in showers
- 24-hour emergency call response system
- Assistance with the activities of daily living (dressing, grooming, etc.)
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication administration/reminders
- Reminders for meals and activities
- A variety of social and recreational programs
- Quality skilled nursing and therapy services available on campus
- Easy access to dining, living and entertainment areas
- Local restaurant cuisine featured monthly during Taste of the Town events
- Restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared meals and a variety of alternate food selections
- Mobility assistance as needed
- Much more!
At Trilogy, we provide the best memory care services, in communities committed to each individual.
We believe that a life well lived is one rich in experiences, surrounded by people who have your best interests at heart. We believe that each person’s story is unique and that every story matters. We believe in the importance of what we do, and who we care for. Our memory care services are based on our beliefs.
Whether you’re on our Legacy Lane in one of our health centers, or in one of our expanded memory care neighborhoods, The Legacy, located on our campus grounds, you’ll find welcoming suites, individualized programs and the most advanced features, all designed to provide comfort, dignity, and joy to every person who walks through our doors. You’ll also find a team of professional, experienced caregivers, all of whom dedicate themselves to one purpose –serving the men and women who call our campus home.
Thank you for your interest at The Springs at Lafayette. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.