Description of Noble Senior Living at Fort Wayne
Noble Senior Living at Fort Wayne is an assisted living and memory care community conveniently located in downtown Fort Wayne, Indiana, on the corner of East Washington and Lafayette streets. Our community is a landmark location, with beautiful views of the city of Fort Wayne.
Once a bustling hotel, our community is now home to active residents who want to remain a part of the local fabric of our city. Residents, family, and friends enjoy the downtown events, museums, farmer’s market, the YMCA, Allen County Library, shopping, and restaurants.
Noble Senior Living at Fort Wayne is an affordable senior living option. All of our apartments have large, sunny windows and are private with private baths.
At Noble Senior Living of Fort Wayne, our focus is supporting our residents’ independence and overall wellness.
The care that each resident receives at Bristol Court is unique to his or her needs. Each resident’s activities of daily living (ADLs), such as dressing, bathing, and hygiene, are assessed upon move-in and regularly throughout their stay. We work with the resident, family members, and health practitioners to create the right plan of care for each person.
Care-related services include, but are not limited to:
- Care staff, including a licensed nurse, at facility 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Personal care assistance with activities of daily living
- Medication assistance and administration
- Mobility assistance
- Continence maintenance
- Visits from outside physicians
- On-site visits from the medical physician and/or nurse practitioner, dentist, podiatrist, home health, and more.
Along the Journey is Noble Senior Living's memory care programming. The Along the Journey program was created for our seniors with memory impairments. It’s a way to develop strong relationships between families and caregivers. A successful transition involves supporting the resident in their new environment and being a resource for the family.
Goals of Along the Journey:
- Create a safe and comfortable environment for residents
- Provide consistent, well-trained caregivers specific to dementia care
- Provide care based on residents’ abilities and needs, with respect to the individual’s culture and preferences
- Achieve the highest quality of life possible for residents through cueing and assistance
- Be a resource and provide support to families, staff, and other residents
- At Noble Senior Living of Fort Wayne, we use activities to help reduce agitation, improve mood, and encourage social interaction. Popular activities include morning coffee (hydration) and news, listening to music, spiritual programs, ice cream socials, reminiscing, trivia, and puzzles. One-on-one sensory activities may also be used to help residents relax and have a good night’s rest.
Tour Noble Senior Living at Fort Wayne
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Noble Senior Living at Fort Wayne Assisted Living.