Description of Hanover Place
With its stately Georgian Colonial architecture, tranquil setting and courteous staff, Hanover Place is the premier 55+ community in Tinley Park, IL. This pet-friendly community for active seniors provides one and two bedroom apartments with all the features of home and convenient amenities that help residents enjoy retirement without worry.
Every comfortable home in the community features plush carpeting, a full kitchen and plenty of closet space. Climate controls and optional housekeeping services help to keep your apartment cozy and clean. Around the community, a fitness center, an on-site bistro and a resident lounge with billiards and planned events all help residents stay active and social. Easy Metra access and scheduled community transportation allow you to get around Tinley Park and the greater Chicago area with ease.
From the exterior’s classic redbrick architecture and stately white columns to the collection of on-site services and amenities awaiting each resident, Hanover Place offers unparalleled living for seniors in Tinley Park. Scroll through the gallery for a look at the spacious apts. and welcoming spaces available throughout the community, and then call today to schedule a tour.
- Bedroom – Every comfortable bedroom comes complete with plush, wall-to-wall carpeting.
- Kitchen – Each apartment features a full kitchen, making it easy to prepare your favorite meals.
- Living Room – Along with cozy carpeting, your living room has oversized windows, a convenient ceiling fan and prewiring for complimentary cable.
- Community Room – With social spaces, billiards and a computer station, the community room gives you plenty of ways to relax and spend time with friends.
- Reach o/ut to Hanover Place today for more details, and schedule a tour to see the community and quaint Tinley Park neighborhood for yourself.
Tour Hanover Place
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Hanover Place Independent Living.
Reviews of Hanover Place
16851 Harlem Avenue
I Am/Was A Resident Of This Facility
I live in Hanover Place. It's very good, but we just got new management and I'm waiting to see what happens. I have two bedrooms and two baths and they're nice sized rooms. We only get breakfast here. The staff members are all very pleasant. We have cable, internet, and breakfast included with our rent. We take trips at least twice a week and outings to the grocery store, restaurant or entertainment. We have entertainment that comes in to the building once a month, and we have activities within the building also. However, it's now pet friendly, and the pets are all over, and I don't like that they're allowed to go anywhere. They have a theater room and an exercise room.