Description of Auberge at Naperville
At Auberge at Naperville, residents enjoy an active, engaging lifestyle that promotes wellness and independence. It is our goal to keep our residents linked to resources and opportunities that will fulfill their needs and interests in the Naperville area. Residents have many opportunities to participate in a variety of life-enriching activities and events designed to stimulate the mind, body, and soul.
Auberge at Naperville includes a specially designed neighborhood to serve the special needs of individuals living with Alzheimer's disease, dementia and other forms of memory loss. Every day we make it a goal to go above and beyond to enrich the lives of our residents. With our Life Enrichment program, a Montessori-inspired philosophy for care, we create a specialized, life-enriching environment that affords each maximum self-expression. The staff is committed to delivering a quality of care that meets the resident's physical, social, spiritual and emotional needs.
Our comprehensive services may include:
- Medication assistance and management
- Regular assessment and service planning
- Bathing, dressing, grooming, and other self-image enhancements
- Mobility, Escorts and reminders
- Dining and Social or activities assistance
- Care coordination and other health care management assistance
- Engaging and Montessori-Inspired Methods in the Life Enrichment Programming
- Spacious Private with a Private Bathroom or Private with a Shared Bathroom Apartments
- Many communities offer care for special budget concerns including state-assistance programs for assisted living and memory care
- Mild Cognitive impairment
Tour Auberge at Naperville
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Auberge at Naperville Assisted Living.