Description of Lunalilo Home
At Lunalilo Home, our residents enjoy comfortable accommodations and are part of a vibrant kūpuna community that enjoys frequent recreational, cultural and spiritual activities. Our expert staff are committed to delivering the highest quality of care in keeping with our core values — aloha (love, compassion), hōʻihi (respect), laulima (cooperation), mālama (caring), hoʻomanawanui (patience), lokomaikaʻi (generosity) and pono (doing what is right).
At Lunalilo Home, our residents enjoy comfortable accommodations and are part of a vibrant kūpuna community.
Residents of Lunalilo Home receive 24-hour supervised care and supportive services in an ʻohana (family) setting.
- Accommodations in a single, double or multi-person occupancy room
- Basic bedroom furnishings
- Bed and bath linens
- Meals and snacks (sample menu)
- Assistance with personal care (bathing, dressing, grooming, and ambulatory assistance)
- Medication management
- Health status/condition change monitoring
- First aid care
- Recreational, cultural, and spiritual activities (sample calendar)
- Laundry services
- Transportation to medical appointments
What Makes Us Special?
Our expert staff is committed to delivering the highest quality of care in keeping with our core values — aloha (love, empathy, and compassion), hōʻihi (respect and dignity), laulima (collaboration and teamwork), mālama (caring), hoʻomanawanui (patience), lokomaikaʻi (benevolence and grace) and kūlia i ka pono (striving for the right).
Tour Lunalilo Home
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Lunalilo Home Assisted Living.