Description of Oaks at Douglasville
Oaks at Douglasville is an assisted living and memory care community located in Douglasville, Georgia, just minutes away from Wellstar Douglas Hospital, shopping, and dining. At Oaks at Douglasville, we are dedicated to giving residents purpose in everyday life. We believe that each day is an opportunity for growth, to enjoy what has always brought us happiness, and an allowance of new life experiences. Our services and amenities promote the wellbeing of residents through individualized, person-centered care.
In addition to the assisted living and memory care services we provide, we offer many amenities that are designed to complement these services and cultivate an independent lifestyle for the individuals who call us home. The amenities at Oaks at Douglasville present opportunities for socializing with peers as well as participating in activities that align with an individual’s interests and areas for personal growth.
- 24-Hour Access to Team Members with State-of-the-Art Emergency Call Systems
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living (Bathing, Grooming, Dressing, Eating, etc.)
- Three Nutritious Meals and Two Snacks Daily
- Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- Dental and Podiatry Services
- Private Apartments with All Utilities Included (Excluding Phone and Cable)
- Free Wireless Internet
- Scheduled Transportation to Shopping and Banking
- Social, Educational, Spiritual, and Recreational Programs
- Medication Supervision and Reminders
- Regular Monitoring for General Health and Well-Being, Including Blood Pressure, Weight, and Nutritional Status --Checks with Quarterly Reports to Family
- On-Site Beauty Salon & Barbershop
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy Room Staffed by Genesis Rehabilitation
All of our living spaces are designed to fit each resident’s needs and preferences. It is our goal to provide accommodations that allow residents to feel as comfortable and as at home as possible within our community. We offer a variety of floor plans, ensuring their every need is met.
Tour Oaks at Douglasville
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Oaks at Douglasville Assisted Living.