Description of The Pearl at Dallas
At The Pearl at Dallas, we have a commitment to the residents, their families, and to the larger community of Paulding County. We built Westminster Memory Care because we believe that our community should have a place where the special needs of those with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia are exclusively met.
We designed The Pearl at Dallas to be aesthetically pleasing to residents, their visiting friends, and family members, as well as our staff. We did everything we could to make this an enjoyable place to live, work, and visit for everyone.
But lovely as it is, The Pearl at Dallas wasn’t just designed with aesthetics in mind. It’s been created with the particular security and activity needs of those with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.
We also take care to provide nutritious and inviting meals in our tastefully appointed dining room. We assess each resident’s dietary needs and functional eating capabilities so we can provide good, healthy dining experiences. Permanent table seating enhances socialization. Prompt service, with meals served on attractive plates and service ware, further enhance the dining experience.
- 43,000 square feet community
- Old World architectural Style
- Dutch hip roof lines
- Modern, one-story, wood frame building
- Three Modules
- Two neighborhoods with 24 private suites each
- One centrally located common area
- Grand entrance foyer
- Floor to ceiling fireplace
- Common living spaces
- Respite suites for short-term stays
- Private dining for families
- Full-service kitchen
- Activities rooms in both neighborhoods
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- Laundry room
- Library with computer stations
- Courtyard featuring protected walking trails, vegetable, herb and flower gardens
Tour The Pearl at Dallas
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at The Pearl at Dallas Memory Care.