Description of Venice Center for Independent & Assisted Living
The Venice Center for Independent & Assisted Living, is located in the heart of downtown Venice, situated directly across the street from an outdoor theater that is often the site of live music and other entertainment events. Our building was built in 1926 as a luxury hotel formerly known as The Hotel Venice and is listed on the National Registry of Historic Buildings. After being repurposed for many years as a military academy, this elegant building has now been restored to its former grandeur. Our community is within walking distance to many local shops and cafes and is just one mile to the local beaches on the Gulf of Mexico. Venice is a historic and aesthetically beautiful city that is widely known as a retirement and vacation paradise complete with resort hotels, waterways, parks, Main Street entertainment, and beaches, making it the perfect retirement destination.
The Venice Center offers a home to active adults who value their independence while enjoying freedom from domestic chores and home maintenance and benefit from assistance with activities of daily living. At Venice Center for Independent and Assisted Living, our beautiful open and airy lounges encourage residents to socialize and forge meaningful friendships. Residents who prefer to relax and enjoy the beautiful and home-like environment can enjoy our library or the beautiful outdoor community grounds complete with a vast, open spaced courtyard with an elegant fountain, unique gardens and shaded lanai.
Amenities and Services
- Furnished or unfurnished private or shared suites
- Restaurant style dining providing 3 delicious meals daily
- Private dining room available for special occasions and family visitation
- Therapeutic recreational programs
- Housekeeping and laundry services included
- Medication managment
- Personal care assistance and monitoring 24/7
- Wellness center with onsite primary care and specialty physicians
- State of the art emergency call bell system
- Cable and wifi included
- Transportation to appointments, shopping and activities included
- On-site library
- Salon services
- Comfortable lounge areas
- Activities and Game Area
- Snack and Beverage services
- Music Therapy
Tour Venice Center for Independent & Assisted Living
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Venice Center for Independent & Assisted Living Assisted Living.