Description of YourLife of Tallahassee
Specialized Memory Care “Living” Neighborhoods
In Tallahassee, Florida
Solely Dedicated to Memory Care
Welcome to YourLife Tallahassee, a Specialized Memory Care “Living” Neighborhood solely dedicated to enriching the lives of those with Alzheimer’s disease or other dementias by emphasizing our philosophy of living well.
Here, memory care is all we do. Our approach isn’t the kind you’ll find in a special unit of an assisted living community or skilled nursing facility. At YourLife, every aspect of our community, from the layout of our common spaces to daily one-on-one support, is designed to meet the unique needs of our residents with memory impairments and promote an independent lifestyle.
A Purpose-Built Community
YourLife Tallahassee has been designed entirely to provide residents with a peaceful, easy-to-navigate environment that’s simultaneously supportive and secure. The community offers four neighborhoods that are home to residents with similar care needs. Warm and welcoming, each neighborhood features open floor plans with spacious, private resident suites, as well as inviting common areas.
YourLife Tallahassee not only provides beauty and comfort in its surroundings but purpose within its design as well. Colors and decorative features promote residents’ abilities to navigate the community and identify different areas on their own. The lighting is soothing to avoid harsh shadows. The textures are calm and comfortable. Every inch of our community is built to enhance daily life for those living with memory loss.
More Than Meets the Eye
In addition to meeting the physical care needs of our residents, YourLife Tallahassee fosters an atmosphere that allows our residents to thrive. Many of our residents still have the desire to pursue activities that have been lifelong passions. It’s our passion to do all we can to help them enjoy their interests and achieve their goals. Through our Heartfelt CONNECTIONS™ memory care program and LifeBio™ tools, each resident has the opportunity to find personal joy and appreciation for who they are.
Services & Amenities
Living Life with Meaning, Purpose, and Joy
At YourLife Tallahassee, we understand that our residents have come to us because they need individualized support and guidance. We also know that they deserve to live an enriching, respectable and meaningful lifestyles. Our services and amenities give them the chance to enjoy rewarding experiences that fill days with joy and activity.
- Personalized Alzheimer’s and dementia care through our signature Heartfelt CONNECTIONS™ program
- Daily activity programming that meets the unique physical, social and spiritual needs of our residents
- Trained staff available 24 hours a day to meet each resident’s health, safety and convenience needs
- Assistance with activities of daily living, such as medication management, personal care, grooming, dressing, bathing, etc.
- Licensed nursing staff on site 24 hours a day
- Ongoing monitoring of health and wellness needs
- Three nutritious, freshly prepared meals daily (special diet accommodations available)
- Snack and beverage service always available
- Housekeeping and linen services
- Personal laundry services
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- Scheduled transportation
- All utilities (except telephone and cable TV)
- Sun-filled private residential suites with private baths
- Comfortably furnished and beautifully decorated dining, living and recreational areas in four distinct neighborhoods
- Salon and spa
- Enclosed screen patio and covered porch for outdoor enjoyment
- Secure and superbly landscaped central memory park with abundant seating, butterfly garden, shuffleboard area, raised gardening beds, outdoor exercise areas and putting greens
- Alarmed interior and exterior doors
- Smoke detectors and sprinkler system throughout community
Services Available for Additional Fee
- Beauty salon/barber shop
- Guest meals
- Non-scheduled transportation
- Appointment escort and companion service (Ambassador Program)
- Medical/care supplies
Thank you for your interest in YourLife Tallahassee. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.