Description of Alderman Oaks
DOWNTOWN SARASOTA'S PREMIER RENTAL RETIREMENT RESIDENCE
- Rental Only, Independent and Assisted Living
- Privately-Owned, Moderately-Sized, Intimate Community
- Set in a Real Neighborhood with Beautiful Outside Gardens
- Complimentary, Scheduled Transportation
- Flexible Meal Plans with Delicious Food
- Creative On-Site Events, Exercise, and Small Group Activities
- Experienced and Loving Staff with Significant Longevity
- Hearing Loop Systems for Use with T-Coil Technology
- Visiting Professionals Include Mobile Physician, Home Health Workers, and Other
- On-Site Senior Service Providers
BABY IT'S COLD OUTSIDE - WINTER SEASONAL STAYS
Alderman Oaks is offering comprehensive seasonal and short-term rental packages for attractively-furnished, spacious studio, one- and two-bedroom
apartments. Even during these uncertain times, we are a great option in getting away from a wintry climate and an excellent way to explore possible longer-term benefits of residing in a Senior Living Community. We encourage local residents to consider inviting family and friends to join in their lifestyle. Along with a myriad of other services, Alderman Oaks will provide the furnished apartment, scheduled transportation, and optional meal plans – all in a safe, convenient, friendly, and supportive home environment.
SHORT-TERM TRANSITIONAL AND RESPITE STAYS
Our short-term “Transitional” stays are for individuals and their families who have gone through the experience of rehab or other physical challenges and are not quite ready to resume their previous lifestyle. A short-term “Respite” stay can be especially helpful for a family member or caregiver who needs assistance or a break from their everyday responsibilities.
To help secure your financial stability and peace of mind. For new long-term residents, we will automatically lock in their move-in rental rate for a minimum of two years. Should you wish to extend your RENT-LOCK period beyond two years, we offer creative ways to handle your up-front entry fees to establish RENT-LOCKS from three to five years and beyond.
Tour Alderman Oaks
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Alderman Oaks Assisted Living.