Description of Bethesda Gardens Assisted Living and Memory Care, Monument
As a faith-based, not for profit assisted living and memory care community with the resources of our parent company (headquartered in nearby Colorado Springs), we have built a highly-experienced team, devoted to a selfless service offering. Our mission is to provide Colorado seniors with the best, around-the-clock care.
Here, you’ll find plenty of love, personalized care, safe and secure living, and enriching activities that serve the social, spiritual and physical health of our seniors — making life’s next phase comfortable, active and, most of all, enjoyable.
We are here to serve.
Some of the features and amenities at our community:
- Spacious floor plans, some with private patios
- Restaurant-style dining, open dining
- Daily from-scratch special and “always available” menu
- Catering available for family and special events
- Private dining room for special parties
- Country kitchen for our Memory Care community
- Fitness center
- Theater and chapel
- Housekeeping & laundry services
- Salon services
- Community maintenance
- Scheduled transportation to appointments, shopping, and cultural events
- Enriching activities & cultural outings
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- Courtyard and walking trails
- Pets welcome
- All utilities paid (except phone)
- Cable TV
- Free Wi-Fi internet
- Computer center
Tour Bethesda Gardens Assisted Living and Memory Care, Monument
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Bethesda Gardens Assisted Living and Memory Care, Monument Assisted Living.