Description of Astoria Senior Living – Tracy
Our services and amenities give residents and their families these priceless benefits: peace of mind; a safe haven; personalized attention and support; companionship; and more ways to make moments of joy every day.
Astoria offers the following services for one monthly rate:
- 24/7 professional staff with nurse oversight
- Personal care as needed
- Health care supervision & medication administration
- Daily, chef-prepared meals & restaurant style-dining
- Bathing & dressing assistance
- Specialized programming, including evenings and weekends
- Laundry, housekeeping and maintenance service
- Personal transportation
- Regular safety checks
- Family events and support programs
- Specialized services and surroundings for those with dementia in our memory care neighborhood, The Villa
- Special services include trial or respite stays (when available), and guest dining.
Services include 24-hour care, daily home-cooked meals and mealtime assistance, medication supervision, help with bathing, dressing and hair care, housekeeping, laundry, and transportation. There are on-site or consulting Nurses, plus doctors, podiatrists, beauticians and other affiliated professionals who make regular visits.
Astoria is thoughtfully designed to feel familiar, like a family home. Residents personalize their bedrooms with their own furniture and mementos. Common areas are strategically placed to bring people together. Highlights include:
- Cozy lounges, family rooms & dining rooms
- Secured entries and emergency call system
- Resident kitchens for activities
- Beautiful outdoor spaces with patios, strolling paths & gardens
- Computers, Internet and Cable TV
A qualified program coordinator oversees activities as part of our signature LifeCycles wellness program. Residents stay busy seven days a week with nature walks, dances, games, special visitors, music, singing, art therapy, parties, numerous bus trips, and much, much more. Visitors are always welcome!
Tour Astoria Senior Living – Tracy
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Astoria Senior Living – Tracy Assisted Living.