Description of Vi at Palo Alto
Located in the heart of Silicon Valley California, Vi at Palo Alto is a Life Plan community, also known as a continuing care retirement community (CCRC), situated on 23 lush acres of Stanford Property. Our assisted and independent living community offers a wide array of amenities and benefits to residents. With its extensive services and amenities, care options, award-winning interiors and fine-dining, Vi at Palo Alto offers the finest in retirement living. Our retirement community is geared towards the desires of residents to provide an enjoyable, inspiring, and educational environment.
Some of the unique benefits you can expect with Vi at Palo Alto include and are not limited to:
- Dedicated staff from our chefs, nursing, housekeeping, and more
- On site Assisted living, Memory Support, and Skilled Nursing facilities
- Social spaces and welcoming residents, from our community gardens, bar, card rooms, billiards, community activities and more, you’ll meet and enjoy plenty of friendly residents to enjoy amenities with
- Scheduled maintenance and repairs for your home
- Weekly light housekeeping of your home
- Weekly laundering of linens
- Seasonal menus and nightly specials developed by our culinary team
- Casual, bistro-style, and fine dining restaurants with table service
- 24-hour valet parking services in our heated garage for your vehicle
- Scheduled transportation for shopping, outings, and appointments
- Front desk staffed 24 hours a day to welcome residents, register guests, and accept deliveries
- Reading areas stocked with current magazines and best-selling books
- Gardens and landscaped walkways
- Wellness Center staffed 7 days a week by a registered nurse available for immunizations and confidential health consultation
- Fitness equipment including treadmills, rowing machines, recumbent bicycles, NuStep® cross training machines, air-resistance weight machines, and free weights for strength training and cardio fitness
- Heated salt-filtered indoor pool for lap swimming, instructor-led aqua fitness classes, and relaxation
- Pets welcomed (up to 35 lbs.)
The benefits and amenities of living at Vi at Palo Alto go beyond our community as well. Visit the attractions of the San Francisco area or Stanford with our convenient valet parking and shuttle services. Just a few activities include visiting Stanford University, the Stanford Shopping center, experiencing the enticing music of the San Francisco Symphony, challenging your golf skills at nearby the golf courses, visiting Napa Valley and Wine Country, and much more.
When you live at Vi at Palo Alto, you live in a welcoming environment intertwined with upscale service, care, and amenities.
How it works
Vi at Palo Alto offers two different pricing options, depending on the percentage of repayment. Your entrance fee and monthly fee pay for your apartment home, as well as access to our onsite continuum of care. The entrance fee is a one-time fee paid when you move into the community, and is based on the floor plan and repayment option you choose. Additionally, your monthly fees – which are directly tied to the floor plan you choose – also cover a range of services including: maintenance of your home, housekeeping, dining, transportation, and more. Should you move or need to access the care center, your independent living monthly fees will not increase, aside from community wide increases, the cost of additional meals and ancillary items as needed.
For more than 30 years, Vi has been enriching the lives of seniors. The Vi family of companies includes 10 Life Plan Communities, also known as Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRCs), across the United States. Since 1987, Vi has owned and operated residential communities for older adults, we work toward providing quality environments, services and programs to enrich the lives of those we serve.