Description of Melrose Villas
In a moment, Everything can change. What was once a simple task can become daunting, confusing, and difficult for one living with Dementia. Going to the grocery store down the street or attending church services is no longer the familiar experience we spent our whole lives doing; it can even become dangerous. When a loved one is faced with this new obstacle in life, it is not the end of the world.
Here at Melrose Villas, we will be the connection that will bridge the gap between uncertainty and fear to knowledge and understanding. We believe that improving quality of life through cognitive and environmental aspects is key, and we will focus on bringing them back to times remembered. Caring for a loved one with Dementia will become a journey in which you and your loved one will grow and we are here to help, every step of the way. We will boost morale and resilience and make your loved ones feel empowered and dignified. This time of their life should be a field with hope and loved ones, not with fear of knowing how to get home.
Resident Services and Amenities:
- Trained staff available 24 hours a day
- Three nutritious meals a day
- Laundry and lined services
- Private, handicap-accessible restrooms
- Phone, cable and internet access
- Social, cultural and recreational services
- Spiritual and wellness programs
- Movie room and restaurant-style dining
- Masseuse (hand and foot massage)
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- Community walks
- Games, arts & crafts, karaoke
- Book Club & Sewing Club
- Occasional Live Music entertainment
- Music and Pet Therapy
- Movie nights and Candlelit Dinners
- Yoga and other various exercises
- Gardening and more
Thank you for your interest in Melrose Villas Memory Care. Please give us a call to schedule free tour.
Tour Melrose Villas
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Melrose Villas Memory Care.