Description of Vi at Grayhawk
Vi at Grayhawk, is a Life Plan Community, also known as Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC), located in Scottsdale, Arizona. Overlooking the magnificent McDowell Mountains, Vi at Grayhawk, offers easy access to the master-planned community's amenities as well as a wide variety of features and services. Our retirement community provides exceptional amenities, social programs and a wealth of activities to enjoy. Vi at Grayhawk has it all to deliver an enriched senior living like no other.
Some of the unique benefits you can expect with Vi at Grayhawk include and are not limited to:
- Dedicated staff from our chefs, nursing, housekeeping, front desk, and more
- On site Assisted living, Memory Support, and Skilled Nursing facilities
- Scheduled maintenance and repairs for your home
- Weekly light housekeeping and bed linen services
- Seasonal menus and nightly specials prepared daily
- Casual, bistro style, and fine dining restaurants available with table service
- Valet parking services
- Scheduled transportation for shopping, outings and appointments
- Front desk staffed 24 hours a day to welcome residents, register guests and accept deliveries
- Fitness equipment including treadmills, rowing machines, recumbent bicycles, NuStep® cross training machines, air-resistance weight machines, and free weights for strength training and cardio fitness
- Fitness instruction and classes including yoga, tai chi and weight training
- Heated, salt-filtered indoor and outdoor pools
- Instructor-led aqua fitness classes and relaxation
- 18-hole championship putting course
- Reading areas and computer resource center
- Pets allowed (up to 35 lbs.)
With proximity to Scottsdale and Phoenix, Vi at Grayhawk has to so much to offer. Visit the surrounding area, such as the Desert Botanical Garden or browse the history of the Phoenix Art Museum, enjoy the culture and music of the Phoenix and Orpheum Theater, visit the diverse species that the Phoenix Zoo has to offer, test your golfing skills at 3 nearby championship courses, and much more.
At Vi at Grayhawk, we offer best-in-class living environments, well-appointed amenities and unexpected levels of service.
How it works
At Vi at Grayhawk offers two different pricing options, depending on the percentage of return. Your entrance fee and monthly fee pay for your apartment home, as well as access to our onsite continuum of care. The entrance fee is a one-time fee paid when you move into the community, and is based on the floor plan and return option you choose. Additionally, your monthly fees - which are directly tied to the floor plan you choose - also cover a range of services including: maintenance of your home, housekeeping, dining, transportation, and more. Should you move or need to access the care center, your independent living monthly fees will not increase, aside from community wide increases, the cost of additional meals and ancillary items as needed.
For more than 30 years, Vi has been enriching the lives of seniors. The Vi family of companies includes 10 Life Plan Communities, also known as Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRCs), across the United States. Since 1987, Vi has owned and operated residential communities for older adults, we work toward providing quality environments, services and programs to enrich the lives of those we serve.