Description of North Scottsdale Retreat
When people and their families choose an assisted living lifestyle, they often fear the loss of independence and family ties. At Trusted Care Homes, we’re changing this by placing the emphasis on living. Done right, it truly brings added freedom to our residents. With a maximum of ten residents per spacious home, Trusted Care Homes are perfectly sized to provide superb personal care and a stimulating, friendly environment.
Our highly experienced, Registered Nurse (RN) oversees the care and well being of each resident.
- Initial resident assessment and development of a personalized Care Plan
- Regular in-person visits with residents
- Quarterly update and reassessment
- Ongoing training of our Certified Caregivers
- A nurse is on call 24/7 for special needs or questions from residents, family or caregivers
- Suites w/ Private Bath
- Independent Temperature
- Controls in all rooms and suites
- Cable TV
- Touch Screen Communications
- Nurse-Guided Care
- 4 Keys To Successful Aging
- High Ratio of caregivers to residents
- Individual Call Pendant
- 24/7 Watchfulness
- Visitors welcome anytime
- IN2L in-home technology and mobile app
- Large choice of activities and entertainment
- Fresh, delicious, home-made meals and snacks
- Personal dietary needs
- Families welcome
As nice as our resident rooms and suites are, we highly encourage mixing, mingling, and friendship. Residents can choose from various one-on-one and group activities daily. One of the most under appreciated aspects of Enhanced Living is social interaction with friends of our own generation and engaging in activities that both stimulate the mind and the body. Those who participate just feel better and happier.
Tour North Scottsdale Retreat
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at North Scottsdale Retreat Assisted Living.