Description of The Woods of Caledonia
Whether for you or a loved one, The Woods of Caledonia offers a caring, safe and active 52 bed Assisted Living Community with Memory Care services.
The Woods of Caledonia offers furnished rooms, a spacious lounge, recreation room, formal and informal dining rooms. All rooms include private bathrooms, in-room temperature control, in-room cable television and internet service.
The Woods of Caledonia's Memory Care Community uses the Montessori “Moments in Time” Dementia Program. Residents are also encouraged to take part in exercise classes, arts and crafts, games, and other recreation to retain their abilities.
A full range of activities are conducted on-site – with monthly birthday parties with live entertainment, monthly outings, summer picnic, Holiday party, men's brunch, ladies tea and much more. All provided with the care, concern, and commitment of staff members whose only goal is the comfort, well-being, and support of our residents.
What We Offer:
- Private bathrooms
- Twin bed with mattress, nightstand and dresser
- Full time RN on staff M-F 8:30-5. On-call 24 hours a day
- Communication with resident’s physician
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- 24 hour awake staff
- Medication assistance including insulin administration
- Podiatrist arrangement for routine foot care (billable to Medicare)
- Flu shot clinic each year (billable to Medicare)
- Housekeeping and bed making (Bedding changed twice weekly)
- 3 meals a day and 2 healthy snacks
- Bathing assistance twice a week (Jet equipped whirlpool)
- 4 scheduled activities throughout the day/1 outing per month with all costs provided
- Monthly birthday parties with live entertainment
- Family/Friend events- summer picnic, Holiday party, men’s brunch and ladies tea included
- Free Basic cable TV and telephone service in each room.
- Free wireless Internet
- Temperature control in each room with heat included in monthly rate
- Air conditioning included with individual control in each room
- Bedding for a twin bed including comforter
- Laundry services included
Tour The Woods of Caledonia
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at The Woods of Caledonia Assisted Living.