Description of Cedar Grove Assisted Living
Cedar Grove Senior Assisted Living, located in Parkersburg, West Virginia, has more than 30-years of history providing a friendly and pleasant country setting where residents can enjoy their independence while receiving supportive services tailored to their individual needs.
Cedar Grove is now undergoing a revitalization to upgrade and modernize residences and activity spaces for a more up-to-date assisted living community, while maintaining the homelike environment that has made it a special place for residents and families for over three decades. Learn more about our Parkersburg Retirement Community.
Located in historic Parkersburg and just steps from West Virginia University’s Parkersburg campus, Cedar Grove offers a convenient and easily accessible location. Our Assisted Living community’s location is very close to Vienna WV and Marietta OH.
When it comes to Assisted Living in West Virginia, Cedar Grove offers an impressive mix of a beautiful community, an enjoyable senior living lifestyle, full Assisted Living Care Plans, and pricing options that are affordable and straightforward. We invite you to visit our special place, meet our staff and see for yourself the caring, friendly and nurturing atmosphere that has made Cedar Grove a favorite choice of families throughout Wood County and beyond.
Cedar Grove Assisted Living offers all the comforts of home with the added benefit of individualized assistance with day-to-day activities. Specially trained staff delivers scheduled assistance to residents in a supportive atmosphere and is available 24-hours a day. All aspects of our assisted living program, such as activities, cultural and educational entertainment, delicious and nutritious meals, and exercise are designed to help residents maintain an active and independent lifestyle.
Assisted living services include:
- Three healthy meals served restaurant style in our beautiful dining room
- Weekly housekeeping
- Weekly linen and laundry service
- Life enrichment programming
- Use of all social areas: Activity Room, Dining Rooms and Lounge areas
- All utilities including electricity, heat/air-conditioning, water and trash (excludes telephone and cable)
- 24-hour licensed nursing on-site
- 24-hour emergency response system
- On-site access to Medical Director, Dr. Onestinghel
Standard Apartment Features:
- Generously sized studios and semi-private apartments
- Safety features including emergency call system and heat/smoke detectors
Assisted Living Levels of Care:
Rates vary based on an individual’s needs and requirements through the development and regular review of individual wellness assessment.
- Medication supervision/administration
- Monthly wellness checks
- Showering or bathing
- Assistance with meals
- Incontinence care
- Assistance with ambulating/transferring
Assisted Living Services Provided at Additional Cost:
- Transportation services arranged
- Guest meals in dining room
- Coordination of services including physical, occupational and speech therapy and skilled nursing
Thank you for your interest at Cedar Grove Senior Assisted Living. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Tour Cedar Grove Assisted Living
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Cedar Grove Assisted Living Assisted Living.