Description of Comfort Keepers-Harrisburg
Our caregivers, special people we refer to as Comfort Keepers, take everyday activities and transform them into opportunities to communicate with and engage their clients.
Our Comfort Keepers are:
- Selected after a rigorous interviewing process including national background checks and personal and professional references
- Our employees, not contractors
- Bonded, insured and covered by Workers' Compensation
- Trained specially to provide an interactive care solution for our clients
Right Care for Every Client
Each client has different care needs. Comfort Keepers provides a range of services that can be customized to fit the individual client needs.
PERSONAL CARE SERVICES
- Bathing, grooming and hygiene
- Mobility assistance
- Transferring and positioning
- Toileting and incontinence
- Feeding and special diet
- Dementia care
- Medication reminders
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Grocery shopping and errands
Our care is based on doing with versus doing for increasing a sense of contribution and independence.
Caregiver Skills Include:
Ethics, Patient Transfers, Communicating with Dementia Patients
Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes
RN on staff: Yes
Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes
Available to assisted living facility: Yes
Tour Comfort Keepers-Harrisburg
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Comfort Keepers-Harrisburg Home Care.