Description of Western Hills Nursing & Rehab Center
With a history of providing over 30 years of services to area seniors in Western Cincinnati, Western Hills Retirement Village offers a full continuum of care.
Specializing in skilled nursing, rehabilitation services, and Alzheimer's care, Western Hills has a reputation for excellence in ensuring our patients make a safe and quick transition from our facility back to enjoying an active and healthy life in their own homes. Whether as a result of memory impairment and/or a debilitating chronic illness, for those requiring assistance 24 hours a day, Western Hills Nursing & Rehab Center's compassionate nursing staff will assist you or a loved one to enjoy a secure, supportive and fulfilling way of life.
- 110 skilled nursing beds: Rehab features all private rooms; Long Term Care offers private & semi-private rooms
- 15-bed Private Alzheimer's/Dementia unit
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy
- Wound care
- State-of-the-art rehab gym
- Regular religious services
- No move-in fee or prepaid lease
- Under the care and attentive supervision of a team of registered nurses 24-hours a day
- Short or long term care
- Palliative & Hospice care
- Respite Stays
- Wound Care program- latest and best medical treatment for recurring or slow-to-heal wounds
- Families may bring in their dogs from home to help boost spirits for rehab or long-term stay patients. This is permitted with proof of updated pet vaccinations.
Scheduled transportation is available for medical appointments within a 10-mile radius
Capable of treating medically complex needs including post-surgery care, pain management, IV therapy, diabetes, dialysis, cardiac, respiratory, and orthopedic.
Insurances We Accept: Medicare, Medicaid, Aetna, Aetna Better Health, Anthem, Humana, Medical Mutual of Ohio, Molina, United Healthcare
Tour Western Hills Nursing & Rehab Center
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Western Hills Nursing & Rehab Center Nursing Homes.