Description of Avendelle Assisted Living at Rolesville
Located in Rolesville, North Carolina, this property is convenient to Wake Forest, North Raleigh, Louisburg, and the surrounding areas. This property is also convenient to 401 and I-540. This home is new construction, built to our specifications with the elderly in mind. It features wide hallways and doorways to accommodate wheelchairs and walkers, bathrooms with roll-in showers, and a fire sprinkler and fire alarm system to accommodate non-ambulatory clients. It also features a large front yard and patios at both the front and the back for outdoor relaxation. It features four single-occupancy rooms, one double-occupancy room, and three full bathrooms!
- 24-hour personalized care and supervision
- Medication administration and management
- RN on staff providing biweekly health checks and monthly assessments
- Visiting physicians via Doctors Making Housecalls
- Visiting hair dresser
- Private and semiprivate rooms
- Social, leisure, recreational, and educational activities
- Fire sprinkler and fire alarm system
- Alarm system on exit doors
- Cable TV in all resident’s rooms
- Telephone available for resident’s use
- Housekeeping services for all resident’s (includes laundry,
cleaning of residents’ rooms, etc.)
We serve three nutritious meals per day and three snacks. We are happy to accommodate residents with special diets such as low-sodium, diabetic, etc. We are also happy to accommodate resident’s preferences when planning our menus and will be happy to provide alternatives and substitutions when needed.
Tour Avendelle Assisted Living at Rolesville
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Avendelle Assisted Living at Rolesville Assisted Living.